Monday, October 15, 2012

Jaguar

GOOD NEWS! I found a pic of the jaguar in action. Well here it is. The winner of the poll!
This majestic creature is so close to extinction I can smell it. According to ASK there are only 15000 of these creatures left ( which is ok ) but only 200 live in a protected area. :( . According to NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC they are South Africa's largest big cats. Jaguars eat lots of things ( including alligators )
GROSS! I don't know about you but Jaguars are one of my favorite endangered species!

1 comment:

  1. NICOLE:
    This is a miracle. How the jaguars have 15,000 in population. And the picture is grawesome! (gross and awesome) LOL. P.S, according to the poll saying "Should we help animals survive", I'd like to thank god everyone said yes. Why did you say "No, animals are STUIPID!"? That's wrong.
    See you soon,
    Jack.

    ReplyDelete